Hello, thank you for visiting the DBC Driving website. I am based in Hanwell, London W7. Covering primarily Hanwell, Ealing & Greenford areas.
When the time comes for finding a driving instructor it can be confusing. You may be fortunate in following up a referral, but otherwise it’s a question of trawling through driving lesson adverts from a variety of websites & search engines.
What should you look for when choosing your driving lessons - price, pass rates, experience? Go with a national driving school or use an independent driving instructor? Do you believe all the statistics in the advert? What if I don’t get the same driving instructor for each lesson? Do I need to ‘block book’ driving lessons in order to get a discount?
The answer maybe with all of the above, but what most people want is value for money whatever they are buying, including driving lessons.
So why choose me?
My main aim is to help you achieve your driving goal safely in the shortest possible time.
- I am an independent grade 5 DSA* qualified driving instructor
- Same instructor for each lesson
- Patient with all pupils, however nervous
- Each lesson is structured to the pupil's requirements
- Learner pass rate - my 1st time pass is currently 73%**
- I teach safe driving above all else
- Straightforward pricing (& same rates apply on test day)
- Pay as you go - no money is taken up front
* All ADI's (Approved Driving Instructors) go through the same DSA exams, (Driving Standards Agency - executive agency for the Department for Transport) regardless of what driving school they currently work for. Over 97% are self-employed. A pink licence on the windscreen means the instructor is not yet fully qualified.
Fully qualified instructors are graded 4-6. (6 is the highest grade)
The majority of instructors are grade 4. Grade 5 - 32%. Grade 6 - 6%.
** The average overall pass rate at my 4 local test stations is about 40%. First time pass rates are lower.